Sunday 27 May 2018

Hello everyone

Hello everyone this is my first post so please bare with me as it may take me a while to get the hang of things.My name is Lorraine and I have been crafting since I was a child and love so many different crafts which I will share with you along the way.
Today I would like to share with you a simple card I made using comic markers as you can see I am so not an expert by any means but I do have fun which is all that counts.
Anyway I hope you like my makes and would be great if you could follow me and I'll happily do the same. I am entering the Stamping sensations-close to nature challengehttp://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/may-challenge.html?m=1

3 comments:

  1. Hello there, I've just left a message on your next post and I'm now following you through Blogger. This is what most bloggers use, so It might be worth adding a followers icon on your home page. Your card is lovely and the colours work together so well. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, thanks for stopping by my blog and I've followed you but like Sandra said above most people prefer to follow through blogger which is my preferred choice. For now I've followed you through Google+. Your card is very pretty with beautiful vibrant colours and hope you enjoy blogging. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete