Monday 28 May 2018

Have a day like no otter


Good morning everyone I just thought I would share this card I made using some absolutely fabulous stamps which came free with the creative stamper magazine as well as an izink inkpad.
I have also used alcohol markers to colour the super adorable otter.
Would love to know what you think.
Have a great bank holiday weekend.
Love Loz xxx
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Stamping sensations-close to nature.http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/may-challenge.html?m=1

4 comments:

  1. A great card and thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Lorraine, I've just read your comment about this being a new blog and I just wanted to say thank you for joining us in your first challenge. Ironically, Stamping Sensations was the fist challenge that I entered when I started my blog back in 2015, and I went on to win it, so you never know. I'm now lucky enough to be on their Design Team but I do remember how daunting it could feel when you're starting a new blog. Your card is fabulous, great background, layout and colours. I've managed to get of copy of the magazine today, so I can't wait to have a play with the stamps. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I've still got a lot to learn but hopefully I'll get there xxx

      Delete
  3. A Gorgeous creation, Lorraine. Well done on starting your blog and this is a great card for your first entry in a challenge. The stamp set is wonderful isn't it? probably my easiest magazine commission yet! All the best and thanks for entering at Stamping Sensations - hope it is the first of many

    ReplyDelete