Tuesday 5 June 2018

Summer sun always be yourself

Hello friends Today I have a summer card to share I mean who doesn't love mermaids.This gorgeous image was designed by the one and only Sheena douglass and has been coloused using promarker then I stamped her again onto acetate glittered the back,cut it out and stuck her tail to the original image for sparkle.The background was done simply by blending dye based inks.I hope you like it. I would like to enter my card into the following challenges: Passion for promarkers-summer fun Craft stamper-anything goes Stamping sensations-anything goes Thanks for popping by Love loz x

9 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous image and card Lorraine, I love how you have blended the background inks and created her beautiful, glittery tail too. Thanks for joining in our 'Summer Fun' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and great colours. I actually bought the magazine just for this stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, this is wonderful! Love your glittering up technique! Gorgeous image, super background and fantastic sentiment!!!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this stamp set - (never used!)- and you've made a lovely card with it. The background is soft and simply perfect for the mermaid! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! Love the way you've done the background and the mermaid is gorgeous- especially the glittery tail! Great sentiment too - love it Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs,Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lorraine. I love the gorgeous mermaid and your colouring is awesome. Great background and love her glittery tail. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and I love your mermaid, she's so atmospheric by looking away and the colours look brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, I love the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete